Your parents probably tell you not to play with your food. Well, we say nonsense to that! Get your mum or dad to help you make this edible slime.
Here’s a recipe for making slime in your favourite Glucojel colour.
- 395 gram (395 ml) can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- Natural food colouring
- Natural flavouring (to match each food colour)
- 150 grams Glucojel jelly beans
- Mix together the condensed milk and corn starch in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the mixture thickens, then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the food colouring and matching flavouring (for example, orange colour and orange flavouring).
- Stir in jelly beans.
- Allow the slime to cool.
That’s it. Your slime is ready.
When you are finished playing with your slime, you can store it in the refrigerator for a day or two. You can clean up edible slime with warm soapy water. Be careful to keep the slime away from upholstery or carpet or anything else that might stain.
If you’re making this to play with rather than to eat, leave out the jelly beans. (You can eat these whilst you play.)